* Any article, topic etc. available on this website (CreativeAkademy) can be used on a personal basis only. It can be print. But can not be used for commercial purposes. That means it can not be published on other websites or in hard copy e.g. Newspaper, book, magazine, etc. without giving credit to this site.
*It can be used for commercial purposes if the content’s link of this blog is given credit by inserting the link on your website, magazine, newspaper, etc. without any trick of hiding credit. If the credit not found on the copied content then a DMCA complaint will be filed.
* article, topic etc.s of this website can be shared by giving credit to this website. Don’t delete the URL if it is copied manually.
* We don’t allow iframe because it hides the URL of the main websites.
*Copyright Violation and Misuse: We take plagiarism seriously .
*If any website or blog found reproducing the contents (Partly or Fully) of ‘CreativeAkademy’ without giving credit to this website, then we file a formal DMCA complain with their advertisers like Google etc. and also may file complain to their hosting company.
*We Strongly Respect fair use and Best practices of Copyright.
***Our software checks the submitted article, topic, etc. by guests for its originality and if found copied from other websites, then we never publish those article, topic, etc.s on this blog. However if by mistake any content found infringing, then the following guidelines may please be followed.
If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and you believe that any content hosted or accessible on “CreativeAkademy” infringes your copyrights, then you may notify us by the given Notice For Infringement Form by providing us with the following information in writing:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. URL of the original work.
3.The location of the infringing content. ie the URL of this website which is infringing the original content.
4.Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, an e-mail address (if available) and at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.