****All visitors are advised to first read the disclaimer of www.creativeAkademy.org
- All the information on this website (https://www.creativeakademy.org) are published in good faith and these are for general information purpose only.
- www.creativeakademy.org does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of information available on this website. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.creativeakademy.org), is strictly at your own risk.
- Please be aware when you leave this website through Ad links or through any external links and goes to other websites then those websites may have different privacy policies and terms. We have no control over those policies and terms.
- www.creativeakademy.org will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
- Any information available on this site can not be used in any way for legal authentication. Any users, visitors, or anyone relying on the information of this blog are solely responsible for the verification of content’s accuracy ( on the day he used it).
- CreativeAkademy and its sub-domain are Blogs purely made to help the students and needy people. These blogs share the educational experience of the blog owner( Electrical Engineers, Physics Hons. MA in Hindi, Advance writers having Graduated and post-graduated in English), the guest writer, hired certified and reputed content writer to help the needy students, kids, writers and other interested people who are in the field of education.
- Any information available on this site can not be used in any way for legal authentication. Any users, visitors or anyone relying on the information of this blog are solely responsible for the verification of content’s accuracy ( on the day he used it) of this blog.
- We always publish unique and original content, if any plagiarism noticed and if it is verified by our team then we immediately remove those plagiarised content without any notice to the guest writer.
- The contents of this blog are tried best for its accuracy as of the date of writing. However, there is no 100 percent assurance regarding the accuracy, timeliness, applicability logic, or anything else of any of the content of this blog. So users should check, recheck the content of this blog, and or may take information from other sources to confirm and affirm the content’s detailed accuracy .
- In any case blog owner is not responsible for any mistake if occurred. The responsibility for any mistake is of the users.
Any article, topic etc. or another type of content of this blog may be changed or updated without any notice for the benefit of the visitors.
we put hard labour to improve the quality of this blog.
- Article, topic, letters etc. written on this blog or on its sub-domain are according to the best knowledge of the blog owner, guest writer or hire content writers. It can not be challenged for any legal or other legal authentication for any mistake or quality. We try our best to deliver accurate information and quality content. However, there is a limitation for a human beings to be best in all respect.
- If the name of the writer is not mentioned at the beginning of the article, topic, etc. then it is written by the blog owner or the hired content writer and all responsibility is according to the best knowledge of the owner or the hired content writer.
- This blog has no intention to support any type of personal offense or to defame any person, political leaders, any system,organisation etc. Therefore the writers who are submitting their article, topic etc. should keep this in their mind to pay respect to others.
- The emails collected are kept confidential with full security. It is not distributed for any reason.
- The form available on this blog is served from Google Drive, therefore the Disclaimer of Google Drive or Google is to be taken in addition of the disclaimer explained here.
- If it is misused the user will be solely responsible for that. This blog or the administrator is not responsible for that.
- If you are using our content then it means you agree with our terms and condition.