1. Understanding Ratio:
2. Comparing Ratio Basic and Shortcut method:
3. Compound Ratio , continued Ratio Dividing a number in a given Ratio:
4. Solution of few problem of ratio:
These sums of Ratio class 7 have been discussed in this video:
1. write in simplest form
15cm to 4m.
2. Population of a village is 32400. The ratio of literate
to illiterate person in the village is 11:7. Find the actual number of literate person and illiterate person. .
3. If a, b and c are three numbers such that a:b=4:9 and b:c=27:35. Find a:c
4. In what ratio should we increase 650 to obtain 1000.