Answer: We know when steam inside a pressure cooker reaches at a certain pressure limit, it ecapes through the opening of the pressure cooker.
Similarly when mixture of hot gases and magma sometime reach at certain pressure limit, They are forced to escape through an opening on the earth’s surface. Therefore this event is similar to that of pressure cooker.
Question2: what is the bursting of magma from vents called?
Answer: The bursting out of the magma from the wind is called eruption.
Question 3: what is the difference between a dormant and an active volcano?
Answer: dormant volcano :1. These are sleeping volkano that have not adopted for many year.
2. the cooled lava of earlier eruption from rocks forms rocks that block the vent.
3.Mt Fujiyama is a dormant volcano.
1. These erupt oftenly. Sometimes erupt after eruption.
2. The lava continuously flows through the crater.
3. Mt Etna is an active volcano.
Question4: why is it dangerous to live near a volcano?
Answer: It is dangerous to live near a volcano because the volcano can erupt anytime and can destroy our homes, plants, trees, sea fishes etc. Thus it destroys our surrounding and makes very difficult to live.
Question5: how do volcanoes change their surface of the earth?
Answer: when lava cools down, new socks and mountains maybe porn. Over a long period of time some of the rocks break down into very fertile soil. Which is good for growing crops. In this way volcanoes change the surface of the earth.
* You are suggested to submit your answer if you know the answer of these questions so that it can boost the learning and could add more value to our learning society.