NSTSE Online form filling.
NSTSE Sample papers by Unified Council
NSTSE Results- online checking.
Let start the solution. You can first watch the question and then see the solution. A video will be given at the bottom which encapsulate all the solution in one video.
⛳ 2. The table gives the weights (in kg) of50 boys feiass7.
Find their mean weight.
(A) 52 kg (B) 48kg (C) 50.4 kg
(D) 49 kg
A) 3/4 B) 1 3/5 C) 6/7 D) 2/3
⛳ 4. In a triangle ABC, if AB+ BC= 10 cm, BC + CA= 12 cm, CA+ AB=16 cm, what is its perimeter?
(A) 19 cm (B) 17 cm(C) 38 cm (D) 30cm.
⛳5.which of the following are the symbols of operations on integers that satisfy commutative property?
A) – , + B) +, × C) +, – D) +, ×
(A) 14 B) 1 (C) 246 (D) 0
Solution : Ans. ( B)Because all Other numbers except 13 become composite number. therefor are 13 is divisible by 13 .
⛳7. A pudding is made of 200 g sugar, 800 g eggs, 600 g flour and 200 g dry fruits. What percent of sugar is present in the pudding?
(A) 11 1/9%(B) 16 2/3% (C)6 1/4% 3(D)1/2%
⛳8. The hour hand of a clock is 4.5 cm long. What distance on the clock does its tip cover in 12 hours?
A )56.56cm B) 33.6 cm c)28.28em D) 20 cm
11) The product of two rational numbers is -8/9.If one of the number -4/15,
what is the other number?
A)3 1/3 B) 3/10 C) 1 1/9 D) 9/10
12) The sides of a right angled triangle are 2a cm, (2a +2) cm and (4a-2) cm long. What is its area if its perimeter is 24 cm?
A) 48 sq. cm B) 24 sq. cm C) 10 sq. cm D) 36 sq. cm
13) Jai made a 9 m by 3 m rectangular garden and Rohit made a square garden of side 6 m. How much larger (in sq.m.) is the area of Rohit’s garden than that of Jai?
A) 6 B) 9 C) 16 D) 12
14) A man sold 10 eggs for 5 rupees and gained 20%. How many eggs did he buy for 5 rupees?
(A) 12 B) 25/12 (C) 25 D) 20
15) A wire bent in the form of circle of radius 42 cm is a again bent in the form of a square. What is the ratio of the regions enclosed by the circle and the square?
(A) 11:12. B) 22:28 C) 22:33 D) 14:11
16) The mean of five numbers is 27. If one of the numbers is excluded, the mean gets reduced by 2. What is the excluded number?
A) 35 B) 27 C) 25 D) 40
🚩 17) Identify the figure with only 5 lines of symmetry
🚩 18) Given ‘a’ is 63% and c’ 3/8 which of the following is:the closest equivalent of the ratio of a to ‘c.
A) 0.595 B )1.680 C) 0.381 D) 0.006
a:c = 63%: 3/8
🚩19)The given figure shows an equilateral triangle ABC and a pentagon PORAT. Find the measure of angle
(A) 132 (B) 108 (C) 120 (D) 148
20. In the given figure, a square of 50 sq. units is area inscribed in a circle with centre O.
21) when a number is reduced by 4, it becomes 80% of itself. Find the number.
(A)20 B) 30 (C) 40 (D) 50
22) 144 beads were shared equally among some children .If there were 3 children fewer, each child would have got 16 beads. How many children shared the beads?
(A)8 B) 9 (C) 12 (D) 11
23) For how many integers p between 30 and 40 is it true are all in lowest terms and n identify the value of
24)Given a value of a(b-c-d A father is 26 years older than his son. In 3 years’ time what
The two sums will be completed soon.
Friends give your feedback. You can submit the question papers of various class to get solution. Same will be published on this site.