Question – Make four types of sentences with each of the given words.
School, flower, class, book, cricket, read, discipline, child, tiger, light, bag, sun, house, mother, chair, bird, friends, train.
1. Assertive – the school buildings are large.
2. Interrogative- why are you late today at school?
3. Imperative- don’t break the schools rule.
4. Exclamatory- Oh no! we missed the school today.
1. Assertive – the flower is beautiful.
2. Interrogative- why are you looking flower?
3. Imperative- don’t take flower.
4. Exclamatory- wow! the flower is very beautiful.
1. Assertive – i read in class 3.
2. Interrogative- why are you talking in the class?
3. Imperative- Don’t play in the class.
4. Exclamatory- what is a nice classroom is this!
2. Interrogative- Is this a good book?
3. Imperative- Take out your my facebook
4. Exclamatory- oh no I lost my Geography book.
1. Assertive – I like to play cricket.
2. Interrogative- Are you following cricket rules?
3. Imperative- Buy a good cricket bat
4. Exclamatory- Wow! what a wonderful six sort it was.
1. Assertive – i like to read story book.
2. Interrogative- Why are you not reading properly?
3. Imperative- Read properly .
4. Exclamatory – wow! your reading has gotten improved.
1. Assertive – This child is very naughty.
2. Interrogative-Is this child is one year old?
3. Imperative-Bring the child at safe place.
4. Exclamatory-What a cute child this is!
1. Assertive -Tiger is a cat’s family animal.
2. Interrogative- Have you seen a tiger in this area.
3. Imperative- Don’t go near a tiger’s
4. Exclamatory- What a dangerous tiger is this!